Can you be consistent and follow directions on a very part time basis?
Does a 10-15 hour work week appeal to you?
Are you MORE THAN ready to get debt free?
If the answer is “yes!” then you may be what we’re looking for in an Intern.
Kayla is currently working with a very small group of people who are committed to building a business from their home.
We are committed to helping you discovered your unique gifts, talents and abilities. We’ll teach you multiple ways to build your Young Living business! The best part is being part of our team, Vibrant Thymes, community of sisters. We support each other, build each other up and strengthen each other with ideas, prayer and relationship.
What the Team Says
“I’ve been part of the Vibrant Thymes team for more than 3 years now. In all that time, I’ve never felt pressured by Kayla: not pressured to build my business; not pressured to sign people up; not pressured to fit a “network marketing mold” or be anyone other than who I’m truly designed and destined to BE! This community of women from all walks of life and the way we cheer each other on? Priceless and so powerful. Can’t wait to have you join us!” -Rebecca Halton
“Love the culture of love and support that is fostered here. Your spirit-driven leadership is very encouraging and positive. Everyone is always encouraged to be themselves.” – Lisa Carter
“I’m brand new but what really speaks volumes to me, especially you Kayla Howard is how you are encouraging while being non threatening and when you say you will do something, you do it. Even if there is a mess up, I just feel that you have grace for yourself which empowers others to have grace for themselves. I’ve been meaning to write you a thank you card but I’ll just leave that here.“
“I love the feeling of being loved on and encouraged.
Kayla you’ve created a sense of community that honors one another. You’ve made us all feel closer to each other when most have never met face to face. You have a genuine love and passion to see us all succeed and you cheer us on in that direction!” – Lori
"This lovely group of ladies make you feel like family from the start. They are there for you, not only for business but also for general life questions. I love how easy they make running a business with just a few hours a week. Kayla is such an authentic person who helps you to prioritize your life. Family first then business!"
"I love the positive attitude that the group has and yet still talk of areas of frustration, which can help us all learn. Also great to hear from those that have grown their business and learn from them. Thanks to all of you."
"This team has not only been instrumental in my business but also my personal growth as an individual. I don’t believe many people who start a home business are thoroughly prepared to be business owners when they begin. Kayla and the resources shared in this group are being instrumental in that preparation."
“A lot of teams I have been involved with focus on money money money, and while you definitely want to work to grow financially the biggest most valuable growth promoted in this community of business people is personal, relational and spiritual growth. We are exposed to amazing tools to make LIFE better, not just our paychecks. I am forever grateful to have been nurtured in this team, I live a whole ocean away from everyone on this team and I am still able to feel the love and encouragement through our online activities. If you’re looking for a family that prays and cheers FOR growth in every part of your life THIS is the best team to work in.” – Bethsarim
WAIT! There is some important fine print…To qualify for this internship, you need to fall into this criteria:
- Be ready to start your business with a Young Living Premium Starter Kit, ($160-$260).
- Be willing to invest $100 each month into your health and your family’s health by getting on Essential Rewards and ordering YL wellness products, (essential oils, supplements, non-toxic cleaning products, toxin free beauty care, etc..)
- Purchase $167 in specifically assigned business training books as your curriculum. (List provided at start of internship.)
- Be ready to stick it out and use what you learn.
This Is Not For You If…
- You already own a Young Living business or already have a Young Living account. This is for brand new people to Kayla’s team. We absolutely DO NOT take transfers from other teams, you can grow where you are with tools like, “Gameplan” by Sarah Harnisch. This program is also not open to crossline or other YL teams at the moment as it’s training for Kayla’s personally enrolled only.
- You are not ready to annihilate excuses and take action.
- If you think $260 to start a million dollar business is “too much.”