5 Ways to Learn More about Essential Oils
Personally, I believe one of the best ways to learn something is to passionately pursue teaching it to yourself. Obviously to do that, you need to find experts to learn from, and places with great information.
Although teaching about essential oils is something I’m passionate about doing, I am restricted in what I can say here on my website in order to protect you from misinformation…basically… the government wants to protect you from people who would dupe you into buying something that didn’t work. And that is not a bad thing!
In light of that, I wanted to provide you with some links and learning tools so that you can do some exploring on your own! Here are my top favorite places to learn about essential oils…
- Life Science Publishing (awesome reference books and tools)
- Oil Testimonials (it’s like the reviews of Amazon…find out how real people use oils.)
- Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy Course (this is the course that I have taken to learn more about Aromatherapy.)
- Seed to Seal (the making of pure essential oils)
- My Young Living Site (lots of good info about each oil!!)